Search My Blog

OOTN | Topshop Playsuit



0 comments
Playsuit ~ Topshop Boutique
Bag ~ Vintage
Heels ~ Unknown
Bracelet ~ Next

Perhaps not the ideal weather for this outfit, but come evening here in the UK it does get a lot chillier and its very rare I brave it without tights so I popped a  pair on.
I bought this playsuit from one of the boutique's downstairs in the Oxford Street Topshop about three years ago. Admittedly I really do not get enough wear out of it for the price I payed. But it is gorgeous and I think it will be quite a timeless piece. The ruffles down the front and the open back add an interesting appeal and quirkiness to what could otherwise be quite a simple playsuit. It's simple but put together in a sort of effortless done-up style.
What do you guys think? Have you ever found any gems out of the Topshop Boutiques?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

newer post older post
Powered by Blogger.