Search My Blog

Holiday oh a holiday..



4 comments
A quick post to let you all know why this blog may be a bit quiet for a while. Off to spend some time lounging around by the pool in the South of France, blog posts will resume shortly!
But if you can't last that long without me then...
Feel free to listen to this and think of me, its all I've been humming recently!

Expect plenty of photos on my return, and who knows.. maybe I will manage to sneak a few French skincare products into my suitcase.. any recommendations?



4 comments:

jemimah at: 9 August 2013 at 22:46 said...

love the glasses
http://exitwonds.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown at: 14 August 2013 at 08:03 said...

Hi darling! I've tagged you in the 'My First Time' tag on my blog!


My First Time

Anonymous at: 18 August 2013 at 11:40 said...

I have a hat like this and I love it!

Harian x. Littlecoldcoffee.blogspot.com

Josie at: 25 August 2013 at 07:03 said...

Thank you Jemimah, I've had them ages now.
Thanks Ada I will be sure to check it out!
ad Harian, it was a lifesaver on holiday, so glad i have it!
x

Post a Comment

newer post older post
Powered by Blogger.